Draco-Leaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ogame Alliance of Server DRACO!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alliance Suggestion!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainJosh

Alliance Suggestion!!! Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Suggestion!!!   Alliance Suggestion!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:41 am

I am from DCL_Wing and I would like to make a suggestion for an alliance with SINNERS! My friend from school is in their ranks and something cool happened today. I was being attacked by one of their players but I sent her a message stateing that I would not attack any SINNERS players because my good friend davet is a part of that alliance and she stopped her attack and added me as a friend so as not to attack me again. I just thought it might be a good idea to bring this up.

Josh
Back to top Go down
PenBay (DCL-Wing)

PenBay (DCL-Wing)

PostSubject: RE: Alliance Suggestion!!!   Alliance Suggestion!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:48 am

Nicely done there Capt /: ... Well, this is a very challenging area. What happens is some of us will think that alliances and NAPs (Non-Aggression Pacts) are a good thing; then there are those of us that don't want them because they reduce the potential farms/targets. Tough call.

While I am sure we will have a strategically important alliance or two, too many does have a negative impact because it really does reduce our potential resource income.

That said, there is no reason you can't do what you did: enter into a personal alliance or NAP. Please do be clear with whomever that it is a personal agreement, and not one with either DCL or DCL_Wing as a whole. You are further welcome to IGM privately (meaning your friends) and see if the might be willing participants.

Thanks CaptainJosh!

PenBay
Back to top Go down
CaptainJosh

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Suggestion!!!   Alliance Suggestion!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:26 pm

No problem thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Suggestion!!!   Alliance Suggestion!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance Suggestion!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Draco-Leaders :: Diplomacy :: Embassy-
Jump to: